A recently added file transfer feature for the TeamSpeak 3 servers includes a free traffic and discspace option and is available for new and existing clients.
When processing the TeamSpeak 3 order form, you will notice the following options. Select any but the first to activate the file sharing:
- "None [default]" - The default option does does not include any filesharing
- "50MB discspace, 500MB traffic [FREE]" - This is the free option
- "100MB Diskspace and 1GB Traffic [0.50]"
- "250MB Diskspace and 2GB Traffic [0.75]"
- "500MB Diskspace and 4GB Traffic [1.25]"
- "1GB Diskspace and 8GB Traffic [2.00]"
The latter four options are available for a monthly fee.
It goes without saying that the discount for longer billing cycles also applies to the filesharing option.Existing clients
Existing clients can also profit from the free file sharing option.
By following the upgrade service procedure, the any of the file sharing options can be activated.
Wednesday, February 19, 2014